So, name my six favorite Pokemon...
Difficult decision. Allow us to begin.
1. The Cyndaquil Line - Is it cheating to put a whole evolution line in here? I hope not. SCREW THE RULES. Anyway, I chose Cyndaquil as my starter on my first ever Pokemon game, which was Soulsilver (I was a freakin' noob). Not only is Cyndaquil adorable, Quilava is awesome (and my favorite of the three) and Typhlosion is... amazing. Just... wow. Now, I'll have you know that I'm a sucker for design and not stats, I play the games for fun and don't hardcore train or anything, so I'd probably get butchered if I got in a competition.
2. Absol - Okay, just look at it. Freakin'... look at it. I love the design, the colors, the horn, the claws... the SHINY version (which I hacked a game to get...)... It's just cool, okay? Not to mention Perish Song. That's the creepiest move ever.
3. Magikarp - MAGIKARP I LOVE YOU, MAGIKARP OH GOD. YES. I LOVE MAGIKARP. SCREW GYARADOS, MAGIKARP IS WHERE IT'S AT. Blurting aside, what's not to love about this adorable ball of scales? He's freakin' adorable? Not to mention that splashing... It does SO much damage. If he starts evolving, I start pressing B.
4. Lucario - Once again, purely for looks, Lucario is awesome because it's a blue kangaroo cat ninja rabbit thing. <3
5. Mightyena - Looks. Woot.
6. Dewott - While more mature than Oshawatt and not... samurai turtle dino like Samurott, Dewott still maintains the cuteness and ferocity, while still walking on two legs.
Listening to: GROOSE'S THEME. IT GOES WITH EVERYTHING
Reading: Fimfiction stories
Playing: Canterlot Siege
Eating: Mr. Pickle's
Drinking: Diet Dr. Pepper